Tuesday, April 28, 2009

These are the days

Yesterday was entertaining. I gave blood at the office, got lunch, and a 4 hour time off slip I can use whenever. Got home, and went bowling with my roommate and the girls, well the two that weren't in trouble. The other one had to sit it out and watch. Due to an ankle injury last week, and having given blood from my bowling arm, I sat out the first game; then I rolled in the second, broke 100 points (111), which is unusual if I'm not playing Wii Bowling, and generally had a good time, Erilyn and Carol were very close on points, 3 point difference, and very competitive.

All in all, a very good stable day. Unseasonably warm, and it ended with a viewing of The Lion King, which I haven't seen in years (and fell asleep halfway through), set up on my bed with pillows and blankets to rest on to watch it. Then, little girls got carried to bed, and I fell asleep for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment