Thursday, May 14, 2009

Busy days, Busy weeks

Ok, so it's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. Things are going well still, my youngest will be turning 4 soon, and the next day is the anniversary of the separation (that was a happy first birthday for my little girl, I can tell you).

We're going to a circus on the day of the birthday, and maybe having the party down there. tonight we start on the pinata, because it's awesome. I remember growing up, there were a few times we made pinata's. not often, because it really is a lot of work for something you're going to smash apart in 3 minutes. And talking to my sister, I got the idea to color it with crepe paper (put the appropriate color there, and spray it with a water bottle to color the paper mache) I'm thinking of going with a pig pinata, since it's easy to do with some toilet paper rolls.

Last weekend I was supposed to go kiting, but it fell through at the last minute, and there was much suckage, it looks like it will be fall before there is another kiting event scheduled, which while understandable (can't run up and down the beaches when people are on them), it still really sucks the monkey stuff.

I'm looking forward to camping this summer though, there will be plenty of time for it, and plenty of places to try out now that the girls are a little bigger (but still terrified of bugs).

Memorial Day is almost here, which means big events at work, and time off. It's the ex-wife's weekend with the girls, so I'll have them from Sunday Morning on. Still finalizing plans, we'll probably have a barbeque with friends. Good stuff, good friends, and good food, I can't complain.

All in all, life is good, if a little uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment