Friday, April 10, 2009

Thinking in the dark

Hello my peeps, yeah, it's not dark, and this is probably going to be more of a stream of consciousness posting than anything orderly or purposeful and intense.

Firstly, I'm a member of the LDS Church (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, aka The Mormons).

Secondly, I'm a single father of 3 lovely young daughters.

Thirdly, I like to talk, if you can find a topic I'm interested in talking about

Fourth, I'm introverted in person, and enjoy listening to other people, learning what makes them tick.

Fifth, if it weren't for my horrible horrible divorce, I might feel bad about being 28, single, with no real romantic prospects or desire for (more) female companionship.

Sixth, I'm a webmaster for a VA Hospital in PA, it's challenging and entertaining work that keeps me busy, and helps me help my family (kids, siblings, and parents).


Seventh, I'm a bit of a recovering nerd. Forgive me.

Eighth, I think I'm smarter than I probably am most of the time. (tested in the 96th % in school, 98 of 99 on my ASVAB, etc etc.)

Ninth, I've learned not to say things are going well for me, as that's usually when the floor drops out and I find myself in an immediate emergency I can't fix by myself.

More will come soon, be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment